Exchange and Refund Policy
At Rockabella Virgin Hair Importers we maintain a very high level of quality assurance. All our hair is prepared and professionally packaged at our factory in Asia. Everything goes through a rigorous process to make sure you are receiving the best quality product possible. All hair orders are thoroughly inspected before shipping. It is our primary focus to make sure you are completely satisfied. Items may be exchanged under the following conditions:
- Requests must be made within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. Any exchange request after 14 calendar days will not be honored.
- We will not accept any merchandise which has been used or altered (brushed, combed, picked, cut, removed from the weft or processed) in any way. According to the Federal law you cannot return human hair products that have been used. This includes removing the hair from the bundle and trying it on. We adhere to these strict policies with respect to hair returns, hygiene concerns and federal law. Please return the item in the original and resalable condition as a necessary health precaution. Note that perming, coloring, lifting, rinsing, removing the hair from the weft or otherwise processing the hair voids ALL EXCHANGE AND REPLACEMENT guarantees.
- Product must be exchanged for something of equal or greater value. No refunds will be permitted.
- You must send the product back to us in order to process the exchange. In order to process an exchange the unwanted product would need to be sent back using our preaddressed labels. Once your product has been received it will be examined thoroughly. If the product has been returned unused, in its original condition we will exchange the product for something of equal or greater value.
* In the Rare Occurrence of a product defect, the policy will be as follows:
There is a 30-day Product Defect Exchange Policy which commences on the date of purchase. Customers should contact a Rockabella representative at 1-800-691-5191 and notify them of their issue or concern. The customer will also be required to submit a written complaint on a form that will be provided to them by a Rockabella representative Note that perming, coloring, lifting, rinsing, removing the hair from the weft, cutting weft, splitting weft, or otherwise processing the hair VOIDS the Product Defect Exchange Policy. If Rockabella verifies and agrees that the product is defective in any way, Rockabella will then exchange or replace the product. If the customer selects a product in exchange of greater value, they will be responsible for paying the additional cost of the item. Rockabella will cover the cost of shipping the exchanged/new item back to the customer if shipped ground. Otherwise the customer will receive a $15 credit towards another shipping option. If Rockabella does not validate the product defect issue.