Virgin Malaysian is thicker than Indian and Brazilian hair. Malaysian hair does not carry shine like the Indian virgin hairs, but it does have more body than the Indian and Brazilian hairs. It has a soft and smooth texture, it waves slightly when wet. It naturally has a lot of body and blends well with African American hair types. All wave patterns can be worn straight, but curls back to its original state when wet. Each selections cuticle is intact and you will notice each selection of virgin hair has a natural taper at the ends.
- 100% Virgin Malaysian Remy human hair
- Can be colored, cut, flat ironed and curled.
- Can last up to a 1 year depending on care.
- 1 bundle 3.5oz to 3.7oz ( about 100 grams)
- Hair colors are dependent on donors and only come in natural browns.
- Pre- Installation Requirements
The hair we sell at Rockabella Virgin Hair Importers has all its cuticles intact, so before you install we recommend the following:
- Please shampoo the hair in warm water. Do not apply the conditioner to the base of the closure. This will cause the delicate workmanship of the closure to unravel. Do not let any shampoo or conditioner build up on the top side of the closure.
- Deep condition the hair for 1 hour.
- Run your fingers through the hair to remove any tangles
- Rinse hair with cool or warm water
- Let the hair air dry.
When the hair has dried it should be tangle and shed-free. If you feel that there might be an issue with your bundle please contact us immediately.
Customer Care 800-691-5191
- Basic Regular Maintenance
- Shampoo and condition your hair once a week. With sulfate free shampoos and conditioners.
- Do not apply the conditioner to the base of the closure. This will cause the delicate workmanship of the closure to unravel. Do not let any shampoo or conditioner build up on the top side of the closure.
- Let your hair air dry or use heat protectant when using heat on hair.
- Do not use a lot of styling products on the hair, it will leave it heavy.
- So not let any hair product sediment build up on the top of the closure, this will cause the hairs to unravel from the base.
- Please do no tug, and refrain from scratching and pulling the hair with you fingers or any flat irons or styling tool, this will cause the strand of hairs to release from the base of the closure, causing thinning or balding areas in the closure.
- Plucking knots may cause closures to bald prematurely.